Second Marriage Planetary Conjunction & Placement In Horoscope
“Marriages are made in heaven” – we have heard the line so many times in our life. He or she; everyone fosters a certain desire of being loved, caught in a healthy relationship, married, and spent rest of his/her life with someone special. But does it happen in everyone’s life? Unfortunately, not everyone is blessed to have a soulful life partner. Many ended up with broken hearts and a broken marriage, and most of them could not able to understand what the actual cause of marriage is got ended up on a sad note.
Whether it is the lack of chemistry or gap of communication or a psychological upheaval; separation or divorce is one of the bitterest experiences to undergo for men and women to date.
Second Marriage – Consider Second Chance in Life!
Divorce, separation, alimony, depression, fear, trauma, just to name a few – do you think all these can prevail the rest of someone’s life after an unsuccessful marriage? Do these all compel an individual to live in eternal darkness? Do these all can end someone’s life once and for all? Don’t you think, life deserves a second chance? Why not? It is up to you whether you want to get engaged again or stay single – but you have the full right to live happily after the failure of your first marriage.
Second marriage is not a rule to follow after a spoiled first marriage or if you have suffered from the loss of your partner. But, if you wish to settle again or desire for a partner in your life, you can certainly think of re-marriage or second marriage after getting separated or divorced from your husband/wife legally. No one has the right to hold you back or stop you.
Also read the blog on Importance of Kundali Matching / Horoscope Matching / Matchmaking for Marriage in Astrology written by Top Astrologer in Kolkata, India, Astrologer Debraj Acharya.
Second Marriage & Astrology – Planetary Position & Combination
Moving forward to the optimistic view of a second marriage, let us have a look at how astrology defines the chances of a second marriage for a native. Today, we are about to discuss the chances of second marriage according to Best Astrologer In Kolkata, Astrologer Debraj Acharya. To date, he has handled so many cases with the right advice when his clients came to him to know whether they have yoga of remarriage or not. In this piece of blog, he guides us step by step on how the planetary position, yoga, combination, and timing determine whether a native has the chance of second marriage or not in a brief.
Indications of Second Marriage Via Astrology & Planetary Position
- 1. First of all, you need to take a look at your 2nd house and the lord of the second house in your birth chart as well as in your Navamsha. The house is the prime indicator of a second marriage.
- 2. Next, the 7th house and its lord, and check whether the lord is afflicted or has the connection with Rahu in your chart.
- 3. If 7th house lord is afflicted or debilitated or retrograde, it also shows the spoil of first marriage and chance of 2nd
- 4. If the 7th house or 7th house lord in Navamsha is afflicted by Saturn, Rahu or Ketu, and Mars then you may end up with first marriage and have the chance of remarriage.
- 5. Venus is an indicator of spouse for male and Jupiter is an indicator of spouse for female. Hence, if Venus in male’s birth chart and Jupiter in female’s birth chart gets afflicted by Rahu then the native may face bad marriage and can have the chance of remarriage.
Even, the exchange or placement of 7th house lord with any of the houses of 6th, 8th, and 12th can lead a marriage to divorce and increases the chances of 2nd marriage.
Indication of Second Marriage Via Astrological Yogas (Planetary Combustion)
Astrologer Debraj Acharya says, a divorce or bitter end of marriage always does not lead to a second marriage until and unless a native has a few strong yoga in his or her birth chart. Let us see in the light of astrology which yoga or planetary combustion or combination leads native to a second marriage.
- 1. If there are more than two planets in your 7th
- 2. If Rahu is present in your 7th house along with other planets.
- 3. If 2nd or 7th house or both houses are afflicted badly by malefic planets like Rahu, Saturn, Mars, and sometimes by the Sun.
- 4. If 7th house lord is in the 4th house or 9th house lord in the 7th
- 5. If Mars and Venus are in 7th house and the 7th house lord is in the 8th If the combination occurs with the placement of Saturn in the 12th house then it indicates more than one marriage.
- 6. If your 7th house is a dual sign (Gemini/Virgo/Sagittarius/Pisces) or your 7th lord situates in a dual sign then chances are higher to have a second marriage.
- 7. If Saturn and Mercury are placed together in 7th house and two different planets occupy the 11th house, you have the chance of second marriage. If Ketu gets involved somehow with this yoga then you may have your second marriage secretly.
- 8. If your 7th lord gets connected with the 6th, 8th, or 12th house and it is a dual sign by nature, then you may have a chance of second/re-marriage in astrology.
- 9. If lords of 2nd house and 12th house placed in 3rd house and aspected by Moon/Jupiter/Venus, this yoga leads to 2nd If the 3rd house is a dual sign then the second marriage is unavoidable for the native.
If Venus and 7th lord are placed in a dual sign or any of the two placed in a dual sign, the yoga indicates ruin of 1st marriage and a strong chance of second marriage.
On A Closing Note,
Marriage is a union of two souls. But, sometimes situations and consequences compel a person to break his first marriage and go for a second one. If you are not sure of second marriage and you seek astrological help then contact with the Most Trusted Astrologer in Kolkata, Astrologer Debraj Acharya and let not hesitate to offer a second chance to your life.
Best of luck!